Keep Your City Smiling is a gift box initiative focused on supporting and showcasing small businesses around the country. Originally created as an extension of The SnapBar, this business has the potential to grow and expand, eventually transforming into its own operation entirely.
To support this, Keep Your City Smiling needs a hard-working, detail-oriented individual to support all operations related to the distribution of our gift boxes. By nature, this position will primarily be ‘behind the scenes’. However, the role will have a direct impact on the experience and satisfaction of our customers, and as a result, play a pivotal part in the overall success of the company.
Your primary responsibility will involve packing various gift boxes—many containing a unique set of items—and preparing them for shipment. This task, though fairly rudimentary, requires a commitment to excellence, a keen eye to detail, and a desire to produce a consistent, aesthetically pleasing product. In addition, this role will include performing various warehouse duties, and learning new skills as needed.
• Packing boxes - meticulously packing every gift box with the correct product.
• Distribution - attaching the correct shipping labels to boxes, staying aware of shipping deadlines, and working with other members of the Distribution Team to ship out boxes on time.
• Overall warehouse support - cleaning workspaces, assembling boxes, and assisting with shipments of product. This could also include various other responsibilities as needed.
• Commitment to excellence - adhering to the highest standards of precision and quality as a reflection of the company’s commitment to excellence.
• An aptitude for hands-on work.
• Intense attention to detail.
• Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
• Must be able to move up to 50 pounds at a time.
• Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, and be unafraid in the face of new challenges, tight timelines, or curve balls.
• Ability to troubleshoot—be solution-oriented, and an independent problem solver.
• Able to handle constructive feedback.
• Health Care Plan.
• Retirement Plan (401k).
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays).
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
• Training & Development.
• Opportunity for Advancement.
The SnapBar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.