The SnapBar is a photo experience company that serves clients nationwide and creates world-class photo experiences and photo booth products. We blend the worlds of photos, marketing, and fun to deliver experiences that people love to share.
The SnapBar is looking for a Team Administrator to fill a new role, expanding the team’s capacity to offer client care that goes above and beyond the expected to an increasing number of clients, while continuing to grow the business to new levels.
This role will be a support role-- client support, and team support. Customer service skills are a must, via phone and email, as well as a cooperative attitude. The Team Administrator will report to the Events Director, working closest with the Events Team, and likely support other company leaders. The Team Administrator must be willing to help where needed, and communicate care to our clients and their teammates. This role is a new one, and thus, will likely best be filled by someone willing to be flexible and able to learn on the job.
This role must be filled by someone with natural attention to detail-- if you’re not a perfectionist, or recovering perfectionist, this job probably isn’t for you! One of The SnapBar’s core values is Beauty, and another is Precision--we aim for our brand to communicate with beautiful clarity to its clients and amongst the team. For this role, we need someone who can write and edit emails, forms, and documents with impeccable grammar and brand voice. They will handle invoicing processes, so comfort with dollars and precise numbers is important as well.
*note: this position requires a full-time, onsite presence at our Gig Harbor office.
• Field incoming client calls and direct or offer assistance as needed.
• Monitor team email and chat inboxes, offering support or directing as needed.
• Own the client invoicing process.
• Update and ensure all Events Team resources are current.
• Support Events Director administratively as requested.
• Support other company leaders as requested.
• Intense attention to detail.
• Willingness to support various team members as requested.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Excellent phone skills.
• Friendly and helpful customer service skills -- the ability to converse effectively and engagingly with clients via multiple mediums.
• Impeccable grammar.
• Ability to use a Mac comfortably, and navigate a wide breadth of supporting apps.
• Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
• Practical research experience is a bonus.
• Experience and adeptness with data tracking is a bonus.
• Health Care Plan.
• Retirement Plan (401k).
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays).
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
• Training & Development.
• Opportunity for Advancement.
• Kitchen stocked with snacks.
• Regular catered lunches.
The SnapBar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.