Snapbar is a rapidly-growing company that creates photo and video experiences to help planners, producers and marketers create better engagement at events.
We’re a successful, bootstrapped company. We made the Inc. 500 list last year, and we’ve had the privilege of working at events like CES, Coachella, and SXSW with clients including Google, Nike, Disney, Louis Vuitton, MasterCard, and many others.
We have an incredible team, a fun culture, and we work from the beautiful, quiet town of Gig Harbor even though we’re a national brand.
We’re poised for incredible growth over the next few years, so we’re seeking a sharp, experienced, and friendly person to join our team in the role of Sales Director. The role will work closely with our CEO as we build an outbound Sales Department and optimize our current inbound processes. While the position isn’t entry-level, we’re looking for someone entrepreneurial, who can be a creative problem solver, a builder.
• Work alongside Snapbar’s leadership team and the existing Events Team (our version of an inbound team) to accelerate the expansion of Snapbars business.
• Begin work as an individual contributor and then move towards building a Sales Department. We are starting from scratch, so we need a player first and then (as quickly as possible) a coach.
• Alongside individual contribution, we need someone to begin building and then lead a Sales Department to meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• Develop venue, planner, and other vendor partnership strategies.
• Develop strategy for and work with our larger clients to deepen their spend, bundle events or services into annual agreements, and consider creating exclusive contracts.
• Oversee our strategy for expos and tradeshows.
• Create new and optimize previous inbound and outbound sales processes through results-oriented evaluation and experimentation.
• Develop account prioritization criteria and work closely with other team members (Events Team specifically) to help them prioritize their target clients, set direction, evaluate performance, and develop coaching plans.
• Work closely with Snapbar's leadership team and own the vision for growth as we create short-, medium-, and long-term goals for establishing Snapbar as the industry leader and innovator.
• Actively lead and participate in go-to-market strategy for new products, new segments, and new locations.
• Own and build out the infrastructure (CRM) and methodology (Account Based Everything, Challenger Sales, etc.) across the Sales Department.
• Define geographic territories or other areas of focus for future members of the Sales Department, and work with them to develop strategic sales and expansion playbooks tailored to each client segment.
• Set aggressive sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
• Day-to-day support of the Events Team for the processing and bidding of complex quotes and projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years proven success on sales teams selling B2B products with a $1,000 to $15,000 range in deal size.
• Proven record of building and managing a sales force for optimal performance and maximum results.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution in a solutions sales environment.
• Experience leading a team of 2+ team members, including day-to-day sales pipeline management, prioritization, & process development.
• Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and creative environment.
• Excellent negotiation skills and strong business acumen.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and adapt as necessary to industry and company direction changes.
• Phone-related customer service experience and strong communication skills in non face-to-face dialogue.
• Experience and confidence working with computers and multiple software applications.
• Self-motivated with a strong ability to work independently and on the road if need be.
• Customer service driven and dedicated to an above-and-beyond service mentality.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
• Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Health Care Plan.
• Retirement Plan (401k).
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays).
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
• Training & development.
• Opportunity for advancement.
• Kitchen stocked with snacks.
• Regular catered lunches.
Snapbar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.