The SnapBar is a photo experience company that serves clients nationwide and creates world-class photo experiences and photo booth products. We blend the worlds of photos, marketing, and fun to deliver experiences that people love to share.
Our company’s mission is to deliver world-class photo experiences to our clients and their guests. To support this, we’re looking for someone to oversee the success and logistics of our fastest growing service—our Selfie Stand photo booths. This position has a direct impact on the experiences of our clients, and plays a vital role in the overall success of the company.
The ultimate goal of this role, as with others’ roles, is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its long-term objectives and growth goals. For this position, that means working directly with the Operations and Distribution teams, as well as with our clients, to provide the best experience possible.
• Support - assist clients with technical and hardware issues
• Subscriptions - send reports to clients and maintain Selfie Stand installations
• Event creation - manage and organize digital assets for events using photobooth software
• License management - develop relationships with suppliers to ensure best deals and maintenance related to apps
• Client success/quality assurance - oversee the success of events and ensure quality results for clients
• Inventory management - utilize and manage the company’s inventory and iPad management software
• Moderate proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience and familiarity with Apple iOS products
• Experience and familiarity with Apple MacOS products
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, and be unafraid in the face of new challenges, tight timelines, or curve balls
• Ability to troubleshoot—be solution-oriented, and an independent problem solver
• Able to handle constructive feedback
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, especially related to client support
• Display consistency in skills, quality of work, and reliability of deliverables regardless of project size or point of origin
• Health Care Plan
• Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays)
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
• Training & Development
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Kitchen stocked with snacks
• Regular catered lunches
The SnapBar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.