The SnapBar is a photo experience company that serves clients nationwide and creates world-class photo experiences and photo booth products. We blend the worlds of photos, marketing, and fun to deliver experiences that people love to share.
To support this, The SnapBar needs a hard-working, detail-oriented individual to support the overall operations of our Luxe and Brand Booths. This position has a direct impact on the experiences and satisfaction of our clients, and plays a vital role in the overall success of the company.
Your primary responsibilities and areas of focus will include providing SnapBar Pros with technical support, before, during, and after events have taken place, as well as packing, shipping, and ensuring the overall success of SnapBar Pro-related equipment. Similar to other roles on our Tech Team, this position covers a wide range of responsibilities, and can include assisting various members of the Tech Team when needed.
The ultimate goal of this role, as with others’ roles, is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its long-term objectives and growth goals. For this position, that means working directly with other members of the Operations Team to ensure that our Brand and Luxe Booth operations are running smoothly, and that our SnapBar Pros are receiving the equipment and support they need.
• Assisting with the shipping of consumable photo booth supplies to Pros.
• Managing, tracking, and ensuring the accuracy of FedEx shipments.
• Communicating with SnapBar Pros regarding upcoming shipments.
• When needed, assisting with local deliveries.
• Ensuring the cleanliness of photo booth backdrops.
• Testing and redistributing returned SnapBar Pro equipment.
• Maintaining warehouse inventory, placing orders for new equipment/supplies as needed.
• Performing internal inventory audits, utilizing specific inventory management software.
SnapBar Pro support:
• Providing technical support to Pros—both inside and outside of office hours.
• Supporting SnapBar Pros on questions related to their upcoming events or shipments.
• Packing equipment for travel events.
• Maintaining and updating records related to SnapBar Pro performance.
• An aptitude for hands-on work.
• Intense attention to detail.
• Experience and familiarity with Apple iOS and MacOS products.
• Experience and familiarity with Windows 10.
• Ability to prioritize amidst multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, and be unafraid in the face of new challenges, tight timelines, or curve balls.
• Ability to troubleshoot—be solution-oriented, and an independent problem solver.
• Able to handle constructive feedback.
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
• Health Care Plan.
• Retirement Plan (401k).
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays).
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
• Training & Development.
• Opportunity for Advancement.
• Kitchen stocked with snacks.
• Regular catered lunches.
The SnapBar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.