The SnapBar is a photo experience company that serves clients nationwide and creates world-class photo experiences and photo booth products. We blend the worlds of photos, marketing, and fun to deliver experiences that people love to share.
The SnapBar’s mission is to deliver an incredible experience to our clients and their guests. This means we believe the customer service we provide, the booking process we’ve created, and all related communication and systems that affect our events should be stress-free and as fun as possible for the people paying us and trusting us with their important events!
As a result, our Events Managers require high organizational, communication, and detail management skills. They are client-focused team members that facilitate the entire selling, booking, and follow-up process for thousands of yearly events. They must be comfortable acting as the voice of The SnapBar, thinking on their feet, and remaining calm and collected in the face of difficult clients or large event loads. For this specific hire, we would like to add someone to the team who is especially comfortable on the phone, walking clients through our product offerings with skill, thoroughness, and patience.
We are looking for a sharp, friendly, and resourceful person to join our team in the role of Events Manager in Gig Harbor. This is a unique opportunity to work for an exciting startup in a fun industry, with a passionate and caring team of people dedicated to your personal growth and development and the growth of The SnapBar at large. Along with our SnapBar Pros, the Events Manager role will comprise a large portion of the ‘heart and soul’ of our company as those two positions interface with our clients more than any other position in the company. Our clients have a lot on their plates in planning each event— by making the process of working with The SnapBar streamlined and enjoyable we are serving our clients and event planners well.
*note: this position requires a full-time, onsite presence at our Gig Harbor office.
• Grow The SnapBar by providing outstanding customer service to all our clients, whether they are nice to deal with or not.
• Plan ahead, stay organized, and take care of clients from beginning to end while prioritizing other important internal tasks.
• Politely and thoroughly respond to hundreds of emails and phone calls each week, answering questions from demanding clients.
• Commit to grow personally by learning more about productivity, customer service and sales.
• Help identify any company inefficiencies and help develop ideas for how to better take care of clients and create better systems.
• Coordinate smooth operation of events and provide solutions to potential problems with the Events Director.
• A friendly, motivated personality.
• Strong communication skills - the ability to converse effectively and engaging clients via multiple mediums.
• Strong phone skills - be comfortable answering questions and guiding clients via phone.
• Ability to flourish in a high-growth, ever-changing environment—navigate easily through the change and ambiguity of a startup.
• Careful attention to hundreds of details per event.
• Creativity, problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in certain high pressure environments within the events industry.
• Balance friendly service with directive expertise when helping clients.
• Impeccable grammar and familiarity with effective email formatting.
• Ability to use a Mac comfortably, and navigate a wide breadth of supporting apps.
• Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
• Basic sales experience is a bonus.
• Health Care Plan.
• Retirement Plan (401k).
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days & Paid Holidays).
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
• Training & Development.
• Opportunity for Advancement.
• Kitchen stocked with snacks.
• Regular catered lunches.
The SnapBar is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other prohibited category.